Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Amazon April Theme-a-licious: a finish and a start

Hi!
I've promised you a flowery post but I'm saving it for next week, since during the weekend there will be a floral fair in a nearby town, so more flowers to show you other than those I could show you today.


We're now into May, so it's time for the wrap-up of Amazon April Theme-a-licious: work on you biggest project. For me was Paradigm Lost by Long Dog Sampler.
 This is it on April 1st



I've managed to finish page 3



And start page 4


And this is the whole piece.


As Heather says: Now it's time for...

May Memories

Remember when you took that class? Or decided to commemorate that event? And then abandoned your poor WIP? Take a stroll down memory lane by working on it again.
She also suggests:  But you could also use this month to work on your oldest WIP(s)!

And that's what I'm about to do, for May Memories I'll be working on


 This piece is called "C'è una strada nel bosco" which means "There's a path in the wood" and I've found it on an Italian magazine. For now it's only a mass of blurs, but it will eventually transform into this:


Can't wait to see what you will stitch in the next 30 days!

Happy stitching!

8 comments:

Virpi said...

The path in the woods is going to look fabulous. Please keep on stitching it =D

milly said...

Hi

Your Long Dog sampler is lovely and your Path In The Wood is looking great!

Linda said...

Great progress on Long Dog sampler. I love the Path in the Wood. What a gorgeous piece and your stitching is awesome.

Linda

geeky Heather said...

Paradigm Lost looks great; I am so in love with the color floss you are using! Path in the Wood is going to be beautiful.

Mangogirl said...

beautiful stitching :D great progress!

Faith... said...

I love Paradigm Lost! Your stitching looks beautiful.

Maureen said...

Nice work on your Long Dog piece. Can't wait to see your progress on Path in the Wood - this looks really nice

Ewa said...

Oh I LOVE Long Dog samplers! They're so much fun to look at - I'd love to stitch one... someday....

I love the forest piece - gorgeous! Also, Italian is such a beautiful language - I've always wanted to learn it. Ever since I went to Rome I've longed to go back!